Bag Unit: 720 Finger Cots
QRP Inc., founded in 1974 is a global growth company and leading independent supplier of gloves and fingercots used in a wide variety of industrial applications.
QRP Qualatex anti-static latex finger cots. Packaged for ISO 5 (Class 100) applications. Compliant with ASTM and IEST-RP-CC 005.3 standards. Average surface resistance of 5 x 10(10) ohms per square unit. For use with Class II static sensitive devices (thresholds above 1000V). Unique, Stand-Up pouch – easy product identification. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Powder free protection for ESD handling. Applications: ESD sensitive areas, defense, avionics, marine electronics, consumer electronics, IC industries, wire bonding, repair stations and assembly areas.
- Packaged for ISO 5 (Class 100) applications.
- Compliant with ASTM and IES-RP-CC 005.3 standards.
- Average surface resistance of 5 X 1012 ohms per square unit.
- For use with Class II static sensitive devices (thresholds above 1000V).
- ESD Safe to ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014
- Unique, Stand-Up pouch – easy product identification.
- 7C Data Sheet: Click Here