Bag Unit: 100 Wipers Per Bag (2 Inner Bags of 50 Wipers)
Case Unit: 20 Bags of 100 Wipers Per Case
ITW Texwipe TX1206 Alpha 1 Microfiber is made from 80% polyester / 20% nylon material with a sealed edge, cleanroom manufactured.
- Alpha 1 Microfiber offers increased lifting and capturing of particles as small as microbes.
- Quick wicking performance, ideal for streak-free cleaning and spill control.
- Ideal for wiping surfaces susceptible to scratching.
- Unique microfiber construction allows the removal of oils and fingerprints.
- Manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for critical cleaning and wiping.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements.
- Autoclave safe.
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control.
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), acetone, and degreasers.
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C).
- ISO Class 3 – 7
- Class 1 – 10,000
- EU Grade A – D
- Non-Sterile (Dry) – 5 years from date of manufacture