Case Unit: 21 Rolls of 100 Wipes and 3 Canisters
70% Isopropyl Alcohol / 30% DI Water | Nonwoven Poly-cellulose | ISO 5-6 (100-1000) Cleanroom Wipe
FREE-SAT Eco Wipes are presaturated with 70% Isopropyl alcohol, 30% DI water in a convenient reusable center-pull canister. They are an excellent economical IPA wipe option for a variety of cleanroom and general-purpose disinfecting applications.
FREE SAT Eco are made from a hydroentangled non-woven material composed of 45% polyester and 55% cellulose. They are manufactured and packaged in a cleanroom.
- Reusable container helps reduce waste and save money
- Poly-cellulose fabric provides a tough, absorbent and abrasion resistant product
- Production process guarantees extremely low particle generation and chemical extractables
- Compatible with virtually any solvent or solution for cleaning and wiping
- Packaging provides lot-to-lot traceability
- ISO Class 5-6 (100-1000) Cleanroom Wipe
- Wiping and cleaning all aspects of cleanroom
- General-purpose cleaning and disinfecting
- Controlling spills
- Application and removal of solutions such as disinfectants, adhesives, residues, etc.
- Cleaning notebooks, phones, and any other equipment/supplies within the cleanroom
- Lab / Research, Medical Devices, Aerospace / Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Electronics Assembly, Printing, Industrial / Manufacturing