Each Unit: 1 Bottle of 256 Tablets
Case Unit: 2 Bottles Per Case (512 Tablets Total)
Kills C. difficile (C. diff) spores in just 4 minutes
ITW Texwipe is a worldwide leader in contamination control products and critical cleanroom supplies including lint free cleanroom wipers, cleanroom swabs, cleanroom stationery, sterile products, adhesive mats and more.
TexTab TX6460 is an EPA-registered broad spectrum and sporicidal disinfectant in an effervescent tablet form. Each tablet contains 48.21% of sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione, equivalent to 31.1% of available chlorine. Unique, single dose, fizzing tablet dissolves fast and completely, delivering an accurate strength chlorine solution every time, eliminating “measure and pour” guesswork. Use anywhere liquid bleach is used.
TexTab is effective against a broad spectrum of pathogenic organisms including C. diff spores, mycobacteria, Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria, antibiotic-resistant bacteria, enveloped and non-enveloped viruses and fungi with total number of 50 EPA-registered kill claims.
- Kills Clostridium difficile (C. diff) spores in just 4 minutes - Half the contact time required for most bleach solutions.
- Convenient Effervescent Tablets - Simple to use for preparing a fresh solution when needed. Exact dosage tablet delivers an accurate strength solution every time. Eliminates the risk of concentrated bleach spills.
- Different Dilution Rates for Different Disinfection Needs - Sanitization and disinfection strength - for everyday use. Sporicidal strength - for weekly/biweekly use.
- Safe for Surfaces and Users - Produces a solution with a pH of 6 to 7 (neutral) that does not damage finishes or equipment. Not considered a hazardous solution - less irritating for users than bleach. Less corrosive than bleach. Less odor than bleach.
- Compact Packaging - 1 canister of 256 tablets is equivalent to 8 gallons of concentrated bleach. Storage takes up less shelf space. Less packaging to dispose of after the product is used. Reduced shipping costs.
- Stable in Storage - Three-year shelf-life for tablets (versus one year for concentrated bleach). Seven-day shelf-life for diluted solutions (versus 1 day for diluted bleach).
- Disinfecting any hard, non-porous, inanimate surface
- Replacing liquid bleach solutions in all applications
- Using as part of a disinfectant rotation program as a bactericidal disinfectant for everyday use and/or a sporicidal disinfectant weekly or biweekly. Use the dilution chart for different dilution rates.
- Pre-cleaning gross soil before disinfection
- Cleaning and disinfecting small work areas as well as large areas (floors, walls, ceilings)
- Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Cosmetic Manufacturing Facilities, Biotechnology, Pharmacies and Compounding Pharmacies, Medical and Dental, Veterinary, Food