This item in no longer available, See TX687G
Case Unit: Four (1 Gallon) Bottles Per Case
ITW Texwipe is a worldwide leader in contamination control products and critical cleanroom supplies including lint free cleanroom wipers, cleanroom swabs, cleanroom stationery, sterile products, adhesive mats and more.
ITW Texwipe TX684G, Hydrogen Peroxide cleaning solutions are developed for use within cleaning rotation cycles to maintain a clean environment and reduce Volatile Organic Carbon (VOC) concerns. Solutions are available in two RTU concentrations - 4% and 7.5% - and both are available in a handy 16 oz spray bottle for small areas and 1 gallon bottles for large areas. Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control. Labeled in three languages (English, Spanish, French).
- Solutions offer a low toxicity profile, requiring no mixing or activation.
- Solutions do not leave a residue, may be used for disinfectant residue removal.
- Safe, not corrosive for most common surfaces.
- Completely biodegradable decomposing into water and oxygen.
- Solutions are not flammable and may be used in a high flammability risk environments.
- Solutions have no VOC and may be used to reduce VOC regulatory concerns and assist in compliance.
- Cleaning small (tables, equipment) surfaces.
- Cleaning large (floors, walls, ceilings) surfaces.
- Removing residues after disinfectant application.
- Pharmaceuticals, Biologics and biotechnology, Medical Device, Compounding Pharmacy, Cosmetics, Health Care, Veterinary, Food and beverage, Nutraceutical, Microelectronics, Semiconductor
- TX684: 4% hydrogen peroxide RTU solution, 16 oz. spray bottle, 12 bottles/case
- TX684G: 4% hydrogen peroxide RTU solution, 1 gallon bottle, 4 bottles/case
- TX687: 7.5% hydrogen peroxide RTU solution, 16 oz. spray bottle, 12 bottles/case
- TX687G: 7.5% hydrogen peroxide RTU solution, 1 gallon bottle, 4 bottles/case