Case Unit: 24 Sponges Per Case
Micronova Manufacturing Inc. was established in Torrance, California in 1984. Recognizing the need for tools to address critical cleaning in aerospace and military installations, the company developed a range of mops, wipers, detergents and other cleanroom supplies to serve the emerging cleanroom industry. With its CR 100 PC tape, the company was the first to develop specially processed cleanroom tape for controlled environments.
- Non-woven Polyamide fabric
- Textured thermo bonded surface
- Ideal for cleaning heavy soils, structured floors and other rough surfaces
- Sponges combine MegaTex over a urethane foam interior
- Holds up to strong disinfectants and steam sterilization