Case Unit: 4 Bags of 50 Wipers Per Case
ITW Texwipe is a worldwide leader in contamination control supplies and critical cleaning products including lint free clean room wipers, cleanroom swabs, cleanroom stationery, sterile products, adhesive mats and more.
ITW Texwipe TX42P is 100% continuous-filament, polyester knit fabric wipers, Made in the USA, from virgin stock and processed on Texwipe’s revolutionary Vertex manufacturing system. The wiper’s unique design provides a very soft feel and high sorptive capacity. The Vertex manufacturing process cleans, converts, and packages wipers in an integrated, hands-free micro-environment. Vertex wipers are manufactured in an ISO Class 3 environment with a small physical footprint which provides for a more sustainable process. Untouched by human hands until you open the bag to use them, Vertex wipers carry the highest level of assurance of contamination control among cleanroom wipers.
- Unique fabric structure
- High sorption capacity
- Quarterly microbial testing by Agarose Overlay and Limulus Amebocyte Lysate (LAL) endotoxin testing
- Soft feel for use with delicate surfaces or applications
- Reduces number of wipes needed for spill control
- Provides assurance that the wiper does not carry cytotoxic leachables and is nonpyrogenic
- Versatile wiper capable of high performance in a variety of demanding applications
- TX42P: 12" x 12" nominal (30 cm x 30 cm) laser edge wipers, pre-wetted with 70% IPA / 30% DIW, 50 wipers/bag
- TX49P: 9" x 9" nominal (23 cm x 23 cm) laser edge wipers, pre-wetted with 70% IPA / 30% DIW, 75 wipers/bag