Bag Unit: 25 Wipers Per Bag
Case Unit: 5 Bags of 25 Wipers Per Case
ITW Texwipe is a worldwide leader in contamination control supplies and critical cleaning products including lint free clean room wipers, cleanroom swabs, cleanroom stationery, sterile products, adhesive mats and more.
ITW Texwipe TX3042P is 100% continuous-filament, polyester knit fabric wipers made in the USA from virgin stock and processed on Texwipe’s revolutionary Vertex manufacturing system. The wiper’s unique design provides a very soft feel and high sorptive capacity. The Vertex manufacturing process cleans and converts wipers in an integrated, hands-free micro-environment. Vertex wipers are manufactured in an ISO Class 3 environment with a small physical footprint which provides for a more sustainable process. The Vertex system incorporates real time process monitoring and alarms for critical parameters to produce the most consistent cleanroom wipers available. Quarterly Agar Overlay and LAL testing assures that wipers do not contribute cytotoxic leachables and are nonprygenic.
- High absorption capacity
- Unique fabric structure
- Gamma irradiated in accordance with ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11137
- Certificates of Processing and Compliance are attached to each case
- Quarterly microbial testing by Agarose Overlay and Limulus Amebocyte Lysate (LAL) endotoxin testing
- Reduces number of wipers needed for spill control
- Soft feel for use with delicate surfaces or applications
- Meets Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6
- Confirms radiation dose met specified dose at time of receiving
- Meets FDA Guideline for medical device bacterial endotoxin limit of not more than 20 EU/device