SCHOTT is a multinational, technology based group developing and manufacturing special glass, specialty materials, components and systems for more than 125 years to improve how people live and work.
Highest performance for superior demand
The KL 2500 LED is the performance leader in cold light sources from SCHOTT with a LED light engine. Due to its high light output and special features it complies with advanced requirements in life science and industrial applications of stereo microscopy and macroscopy. The brightness is equivalent to a 250-watt halogen cold light source.
- Multiple-chip white LED light engine
- Continuous dimming from 0 to 100%
- Compact high quality housing with integrated handle
- Small footprint and additional iron ballast for stability when use with goosenecks
- 1,000 Lumens output at light guide end (light guides with active diameter of 9 mm)
- PC controllable via USB
- Connection for foot switch and remote control
- Intensity control at three sensitivities (fine, standard and coarse tuning)
- LCD display indicates brightness setting, operation mode, or error code
- Electronic shutter function
- Part number: 250 400
- Dimensions (WxDxH) | (mm) / (inch): 114 x 231 x 4.5” x 137/9.1” x 5.4"
- Weight (kg): Approx. 3.6
- Cooling: Low noise fan
- Operating voltage, frequency: 90 - 264 V ~, 47 - 63 Hz
- Input voltage (V): 24 V
- Power consumption (VA): max. 80
- Protection class: II
- Overvoltage category: II
- LEDs: 9 High-Power-LED white
- Average LED life time (h): 50,000
- Light flux (Im): 1,000
- Color temperature (K): Approx. 5,600
- Light control: Electrical
- Active light guide diameter: (mm) / (inch) Max. 9 / Max. 0.35"
- Marking / Approval: CE / (power supply CE,UL, PSE)
- EMV-class: B