SCHOTT is a multinational, technology based group developing and manufacturing special glass, specialty materials, components and systems for more than 125 years to improve how people live and work. The SCHOTT lighting research lab supply proudly provides these great microscope accessories for affordable prices. Invest in a microscope light guide today!
Annular Ring Light "Mini" Ø i = 40 mm
- Continuous ring of illumination fiber within the housing.
- Mounts directly to objective by means of thumb screw.
- Optimized illumination of the mini ringlight only requires a comparably small fiber bundle diameter.
- Therefore the SCHOTT mini ringlight has an interchangeable adaptor with removable ferrules, which allows the connection to all KL light sources
- Absolute shadow-free illumination.
- Small dimensions for easy handling.
- Type: Slit-RL 40 mm Ø
- Length: 1000 mm 39.37"
- Inner Ø: 40 mm 1.58"
- Outer Ø: 64 mm 2.52"
- Height: 24 mm 0.95"
- Minimum working distance: 15 mm 0.58"
- Active Ø branch: 7 mm 0.28"
- Outer Ø Jacketing: 11.8 mm 0.47"