SCHOTT is a multinational, technology based group developing and manufacturing special glass, specialty materials, components and systems for more than 125 years to improve how people live and work. The SCHOTT lighting research lab supply proudly provides these great microscope accessories for affordable prices. Invest in a microscope light guide today!
Annular Ring Light "Standard" Ø i = 66 mm
- Continuous ring of illumination fiber within the housing.
- Ringlights fit either 66 mm standard objectives.
- Mounts directly to objective by means of thumb screw.
- Housing made of rugged, black anodized aluminium.
- Fiber bundle protected with flexible metal PVC sheathing.
- Absolute shadow-free illumination and no interference with light guides in work area.
- Type: Slit-RL 66 mm Ø
- Length: 1000 mm 39.37"
- Inner Ø: 66 mm 2.60"
- Outer Ø: 96 mm 3.78"
- Height: 26 mm 1.02"
- Minimum working distance: 25 mm 0.98"
- Active Ø branch: 9 mm 0.35"
- Outer Ø Jacketing: 15 mm 0.59"
- Light source adapter Ø: 10 mm 0.39"