SCHOTT is a multinational, technology based group developing and manufacturing special glass, specialty materials, components and systems for more than 125 years to improve how people live and work.
SCHOTT ringlights emit intense, uniform, and shadow-free illumination for Machine Vision and Microscopy applications.
- Fits microscope and camera objectives from 47 to 62 mm
- Working distance is 1.5” to 6” (38 to 152 mm)
- 33” (838 mm) bundle length on all models
- The ringlight body is made of rugged, black anodized aluminum and the fiber bundle is protected with flexible PVC covered metal tubing.
- Two unique clamping/mounting systems for precise positioning.
- Input fits all ColdVision light sources. Ringlights can be used with other manufacturer’s continuous light sources. Adapters may be required.
- Minimum Working Distance: 1.5"
- Objective diameter Camera and Microscope: 47 to 62 mm