Case Unit: 6 Microdenier String Mop Heads
ITW Texwipe TX7070 is Replacement Mop Heads used with BetaMop II cleaning system.
*These are Replacement Mop Heads for: TX7106
- Compatible with other cleanroom mop systems
- Texwipe refills assure the highest level of clean
- Autoclave safe
- Cleaning floors
- Applying and removing solutions
- Spill control and removal
- Pharmaceuticals, Biologics, Medical Device, Compounding Pharmacy, Microelectronics, Semiconductor
- Polyester - TX716R
- - Knitted refills feature high sorptive capacity. Tailbands on the head for increased motion control. Capacity: 1.3 liters/head.
- Microdenier / Microfiber - TX7070 or Sterile STX7070
- - Increased lifting and capturing power of particles, as small as microbes, and offers streak-free cleaning. Compatible with most disinfectants including Texwipe's TexQ. Capacity: 1.8 liters/head.
- Polyester - TX7072
- - 100% knitted polyester strip type refills are designed to capture particles and dirt with unique small channels built into the fabric. Can be rewashed up to 7x. ISO Classes 4-8 and B-D environments.
- Polyester/Rayon - TX7073
- - 12% nonwoven polyester / 88% rayon. Head refills are laundered to provide the cleanliness of polyester with a similar absorbency to cotton. ISO Classes 5-8 and B-D environments. Not recommended for rewash and not compatible with quats.
- TX7063: Integrated Dual-Bucket System with wringer, polypropylene
- TX7041: 100% Stainless Steel Wringer for use with all round buckets
- TX7046: Stainless Steel Cart/Trolley for use with Texwipe Seamless Stainless Steel Buckets
- STX7099: Sterile Bucket Liners for use with Texwipe buckets (not recommended for TX7063)