Case Unit: 12 Bottles Per Case (22 Fluid Ounce Trigger Spray Bottles)
ITW Texwipe is a worldwide leader in contamination control products and critical cleanroom supplies including lint free cleanroom wipers, cleanroom swabs, cleanroom stationery, sterile products, adhesive mats and more.
ITW Texwipe TX650 TexQ Sterile Disinfectant is the last generation of quaternary ammonium compounds (QACs), EPA registered one-step cleaner/disinfectant. It is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses and fungi, and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.
- 61 Kill Claims - Proven efficacy against the most common cleanroom bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Gamma-irradiated - Compliance with GMP and FDA sterilization requirements.
- Complex Formulation - Excellent cleaning and disinfecting properties for uniform and complete disinfection of surface.
- One step cleaner/disinfectant - Cleans and disinfects in one step. Saves additional costs for the cleaner. Saves time and labor. Easy to use.
- Mold and mildew control - Aspergillus niger kill claim, most common issue for the clean areas.
- Free of dyes and fragrance - No respiratory irritation - safe for the staff, no additional contamination from the vapors.
- Functional use label on bottle - Easy documentation and usage control, record the date opened and operator initials.
- Neutral pH - Not aggressive on the surfaces and safe for the operation.
- EPA registered - Kill claims provide assurance of efficacy of disinfection.
- Hard, non-porous surfaces, Carts, Racks, Chrome, Shelves, Glass, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Vinyl Upholstery, Plexiglas,Windows, Polycarbonate
- Biotechnology, Hospitals, Medical device manufacturing facilities, Pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, Pharmacies
- Link to Texwipe Technical Datasheet: Click Here
- TechNotes: Effectiveness of TexQ Decontamination Protocol in Cleaning Surfaces Soiled with Hazardous Drugs
- Protocol Instructional Sheet: TexQ Decontamination Protocol for Hazardous Drugs Removal