At SOSCleanRoom.com, we’re proud to be a leading provider of cleanroom supplies online. We carry some of the best brands in the market for wipers, swabs, sticky mats, garments, and laboratory gloves, including TechniScrub, Texwipe, and now, Kimtech.
Kimtech is a globally recognized brand for delivering some of the best cleanroom products and apparel items on the market. They are known for creating healthy and safe environments in laboratories and cleanrooms, and when your applications demand innovative cleanroom technologies, Kimtech is the brand to turn to. With more than 135 years of innovation and manufacturing excellence, the company offers a wide range of solutions for gloves, cleanroom apparel, masks, sleeve covers, and more.
Let’s look at some popular Kimtech products below.
Kimtech Cleanroom Gloves
If you work in a critical environment that requires stringent cleanroom protocols, investing in Kimtech cleanroom gloves is a great way to control contaminants in your environment. Kimtech offers a large selection of gloves created for lab and research environments, offering all-around protection for a range of applications. Some of Kimtech’s most popular cleanroom gloves include:
Kimtech Science Purple Nitrile Gloves
The Kimtech Science Purple Nitrile Gloves are a number one choice among people who work in high-risk applications. A popular glove in life sciences and pharmaceutical manufacturing, these gloves offer some of the best chemical protection, and they have been tested against over 50 different chemicals.
- Specifically designed for life sciences, forensic science, non-sterile drug manufacturing, and biomedical research.
- Offers protection against a range of chemicals, including cytotoxic drugs.
- Does not contain natural rubber latex.
- 40 percent stronger and 60 percent leaner than latex gloves.
- Textured fingertips for ease of use and tactile sensitivity.
Kimtech Science Sterling Nitrile Gloves
Offering the best combination of protection, tactile sensitivity, and comfort, the Kimtech Science Sterling Nitrile Gloves have been tested against more than 40 chemicals. These cleanroom gloves are powder-free and do not contain natural rubber latex (even though they have the tactile sensitivity of latex), making them great for hospitals and emergency rooms. Ideal for ISO Class 3 or higher cleanrooms, these thin gloves offer remarkable tear-resistance and they come in eight different sizes so you can find the perfect fit. Another benefit of these nitrile gloves is that when double donned, they offer the same thickness as one latex glove, with up to 80 percent more tensile strength.
Other perks of these cleanroom gloves include:
- They offer chemical permeation resistance to cytotoxic drugs.
- They meet or exceed an AQL (acceptable quality limit) level of 1.5.
- They are packed and sealed to maintain sterility.
- Their packaging delivers 50 percent more gloves per case than traditional cleanroom gloves.
- If you’re shopping for Kimtech cleanroom gloves online, be sure to browse SOSCleanRoom.com’s website. We carry Kimtech nitrile gloves, latex gloves, sterile nitrile gloves, and sterile latex gloves. If you can’t find the cleanroom products you’re looking for on our website, or you need assistance choosing the best wipers, swabs, or apparel for your facility, don’t hesitate to contact our team today.