Case Unit: 20 Bags of 720 Finger Cots (14,400 Cots)
QRP Inc., founded in 1974 is a global growth company and leading independent supplier of gloves and fingercots used in a wide variety of industrial applications.
QRP Static Dissipative Latex Finger cots. Packaged for Class 100 (ISO5/M3.5) applications. Compliant with ASTM and IEST-RP-CC 005.3 standards. Average surface resistance 10(7) Ohms per square unit. For use with Class I and II static sensitive devices. RoHS compliant. P3 Polar Process. 100% natural latex – Black for easy identification. Unique stand-up pack. 3.5 mil thickness. Applications: Avionics, defense, IC industries, electronics, assembly, Wire attach, die bonding, Laser diodes, Field repair kits.
- Packaged for ISO 5 (Class 100) applications.
- Compliant with ASTM and IEST-RP-CC 005.3 standards.
- Average surface resistance of 107 ohms per square surface unit.
- For use with Class I and Class II static sensitive devices.
- ESD Safe to ANSO/ESD S20.20-2014
- Unique, Stand-Up pouch – easy product identification.
- 8C Data Sheet: Click Here