Case Unit: 1 Dispenser Per Case
Oversized Package: Flat Rate Shipping of $25.00 Per Item (Flat Rate Shipping Only Applies for Domestic Shipments in the US. Contact Us for International Shipping Quotes.)
*Choose from Clear Acrylic or Clear PETG which is safe with IPA
S-Curve Technologies is the #1 company for the design and manufacture of acrylic dispensers and other cleanroom supplies to the high tech cleanroom industry, medical/dental industry and research/university laboratory industry.
2 Compartment Dispenser with Front Access Tray.
- 1/4'' clear acrylic or 1/4'' clean PETG material, SAFE with IPA
- Mounts to wall or free-standing
- Heavy duty mounting bracket included
- Flame treated edges for a smooth finish
- 1 per case
- Size: 10.5"W x 18"H x 12"D
- This material is ideal if the environment doesn’t require cleaning equipment with IPA or other harsh chemicals. Acrylic makes a great dispenser because it’s highly scratch-resistant (unlike PETG) and costs about 40% less. Plus, as a whole, it’s a cleaner, nicer looking material. When you clean acrylic dispensers, just use soap and water.
- This material is a plastic resin. The biggest benefit with choosing PETG over acrylic is compatibility with IPA (isopropyl alcohol) and other harsh chemicals. This is an important benefit because most drug manufacturers, bio-tech firms and some medical device manufacturers use IPA to clean their cleanrooms and the dispensers. Using IPA or other harsh chemicals on acrylic dispensers will cause them to eventually deteriorate and crack over time.