Bag Unit: 1 Heel Grounder per Sku (Not Sold in Pairs)
Static Solutions, Inc. heel grounders are specially designed to provide a continuous ground path between the user and a properly grounded ESD floor wax, ESD paint, or ESD rubber/PVC tiles. Heel grounders are designed to drain the static charge of a user that is built up during normal activity. They offer instant static dissipation for rapid protection. Job functions which require worker mobility should use heel grounders. Failure to wear a heel grounder risks potential damage to the equipment which the user operates and the component parts they contact. All Ohm-Stat foot grounders can be adjusted to fit the user. The Ohm-Stat Heel Grounder line has four unique styles to fit a wide variety of men's and women's shoes, boots, safety shoes, loafers, tennis shoes, and running shoes. They are easy cleaned with mild detergent and water. To assure that a continuous path to ground is maintained, the user should wear the ESD footwear on both feet. A heel grounder should be used on a floor surface with a resistivity of less than 10^10 Ohms/sq.
- Heel Cup: .060" (1.5mm) thick 1-3/8" wide dual elastomer with non-smudging interior and black (non smudging where noted) exterior
- Heel Cup Resistivity: 10^3-10^5 Ohms/sq.
- Hook/Loop - Velcro fluorescent green
- Resistor: One megohm value ¼ watt (+/-10%) carbon film resistor
- Tab: Blue (or customized) 3/8" wide fray resistant polyester tab with conductive carbon suffused fibers
- Tab to Cup Resistance: 1x10^6 - 1x10^7 Ohms