Each Unit: 1 of each (24"x24" Work Surface, Ground Cord, Ground Tester, Wrist Strap)
Static Solutions, Inc. is a proud manufacturer of static control products, maintenance products, and cleanroom supplies headquartered in Marlborough, MA, with manufacturing facilities in England. Distributed domestically and internationally, Static Solutions has the worldwide presence to satisfy the most distinct ESD need.
Used by field service technicians when working on static sensitive devices. It comes with a static dissipative surface, ground cord, wrist cord, wrist strap and alligator clip. It can also be use as a Faraday cage to transport circuit boards and static sensitive parts.
- Used to repair and ship circuit boards in the field safely
- Conforms to ESD 20.20-2007 and EU standards
- Includes NIST traceability
- Static dissipative blue 24”x24” fabric reinforced PVC
- Flame retardant, easy to clean, antimicrobial
- Includes two pockets and Velcro closure
- Includes patented Ohm-Stat WS-1020 wrist strap/coiled cord/alligator clip included
- Includes Ohm-Stat stackable GC-7020 ground cord with banana plug
- Includes Ohm-Stat SP-101 to safely test earth ground