Bag Unit: 150 Wipers Per Bag (2 Inner Bags of 75 Wipers)
Case Unit: 10 Bags of 150 Wipers Per Case
ITW Texwipe TX8949 TexVantage Polyester is made from 100% polyester with a sealed edge
- Constructed from 100% polyester creating a wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning and solution application.
- Designed for use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements.
- Autoclave safe.
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control.
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C).
- ISO Class 4 – 7
- Class 10 – 10,000
- EU Grade B – D
- Non-Sterile (Dry) – 5 years from date of manufacture