Each Unit Contains: 1 Monitor
The Guardian CM-1700 monitors a user’s path to ground and the single wire wrist strap the operator wears. If user’s ground path is broken, the CM-1700 emits a loud buzzer and displays a blinking red LED light. The operator is always connected to earth ground even when the off/on is switched off. The equipment thus becomes a common point ground even when the monitor is switched off.
- Tests person and wrist strap
- LED and buzzer
- NIST calibration included
- Works with all single wire capacitance wrist straps
- CE mark
- Can be calibrated
- 110 volt AC or 9 volt battery powered
- Ideal for in plant or field service work
- Meets EOS S.20.20-2007 specifications
- Ground dock included
- Made in the USA
- Power source: 9V battery or 9VDC -110 volt/220 volt power adaptor.
- Power: 9VDC, if the power is less than 7.5V, the battery LED would change from green to flashing red.
- Preset impedance: The CM-1700 may be adjusted to other values depending on the weight or height of the user and the operation conditions.