Each Unit Contains: 1 Monitor
This Guardian PLUS - CM-1701 is a single person and workstation continuous monitor. The first channel monitors the path of the ground to the operator wearing a single wire wrist strap. The other channel monitors the path of the ground to the ESD work surface (Table Mat). When using the monitor, any breaking of the path to earth/electrical ground of operator wearing a wrist strap or breaking the path to earth/electrical ground the work surface (Table Mat) would be known at once because of the blinking RED LED and piezo buzzer. The operator or work surface (Table Mat) is always connected to ground automatically even when the on/off switch is in the off state. The Guardian Plus CM-1701 thus becomes a common point ground even when the CT-1701 is in the off state.
- Tests person, wrist strap, and mat
- LED and buzzer
- NIST calibration included
- Works with all single wire capacitance wrist straps
- CE mark
- Can be calibrated
- 110 volt AC
- Meets EOS S.20.20-2007 specifications
- Ground document included
- Made in the USA
- Power source: 9VDC adaptor.
- Preset impedance (Operator): The wrist strap person adjustment can be changed The monitor can be changed by turning the adjustment screw to another value depending on the weight and/or height of the user.
- Preset resistance (Work surface (Table Mat)): This is 10 Meg ohms. This can be adjusted to a different value. Merely turn the adjustment from 10Meg to 5 Meg or 11.5 Meg Ohm.