Case Unit: 10 Notebooks Per Case
ITW Texwipe TX5740 TexWrite spiral-bound notebooks are an economical choice for note taking and data recording in the cleanroom. The notebooks feature high-density polyethylene covers, plastic spirals and durable TexWrite latex-impregnated cleanroom paper. Pages are printed with IPA resistant, low-sodium ink for reduced ionic contamination. Notebooks lie flat and pages rotate freely for ease of use.
- White, college-ruled TexWrite 22 cleanroom bond
- 100 writable pages (50 sheets)
- Spiral binding
- High-density polyethylene covers
- IPA resistant, low-sodium inks
- Cleanroom packaged
- Ultra clean with low particle and fiber generation
- Fully rotating pages with ability to lay flat
- Chemical-resistant cover material
- Low ionic contamination
- Recording notebook
- Record keeping, data transfer and notes
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good quality note book,double bagged for clean room use.
Very good product , Because of the spiral design it makes it easier to take notes , Then flipping the used pages over out of the way. Are costumer's appreciate the extra effort to comply with there clean room protocol at there sites.