Bag Unit: 20 Swabs Per Bag
Case Unit: 50 Bags of 20 Swabs Per Case
ITW Texwipe TX714K Low TOC Alpha Swab Series is made from the cleanest 100% polyester knit materials. These swabs are further cleaned using a proprietary process to make this Series suitable for use in Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analysis as part of a cleaning validation protocol. Precision-manufactured, every swab is constructed to exacting and consistent tolerances without the use of adhesives for superior performance. Lot coded for traceability and quality control.
- Certified Low TOC level (<50 μg/L, <50 ppb) ensures consistency in swab background contribution
- Double layered, double knit polyester head entraps contaminants in the knit structure during sampling. This allows maximum contaminant collection and release into the diluent to provide for excellent recovery rates.
- Notched, break-away handle allows the head to be placed into the vial with minimal handling and contamination.
- 100% polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced and provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Autoclave safe for use in sterile environments and processes.
- Surface sampling for use in cleaning validation protocols.
- Precision cleaning of hard-to-reach areas or small spaces.
- Head Material = Knitted Alpha Polyester
- Head Width = 12.7 mm (0.5")
- Head Thickness = 4.2 mm (0.165")
- Head Length = 25.7 mm (1.012")
- Handle Material = Polypropylene
- Handle Width = 5.2 mm (0.205")
- Handle Thickness = 3.0 mm (0.118")
- Handle Length = 101.8 mm (4.008")
- Total Swab Length = 127.5 mm (5.02")
- Head Bond = Thermal
- Handle Color = Light Green
- Design Notes = Flat head paddle; long, easy-grip handle
- Animal Health, Biologic, Food Manufacturing, Microelectronics, Nutraceuticals, Pharmaceuticals