Bag Unit: 20 Swabs Per Bag
Case Unit: 50 Bags of 20 Swabs Per Case
ITW Texwipe TX761K Low TOC Alpha Swab Series is made from the cleanest 100% polyester knit materials. These swabs are further cleaned using a proprietary process to make this Series suitable for use in Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analysis as part of a cleaning validation protocol. Precision-manufactured, every swab is constructed to exacting and consistent tolerances without the use of adhesives for superior performance. Lot coded for traceability and quality control.
- Certified Low TOC level (<50 μg/L, <50 ppb) ensures consistency in swab background contribution
- Double layered, double knit polyester head entraps contaminants in the knit structure during sampling. This allows maximum contaminant collection and release into the diluent to provide for excellent recovery rates.
- Notched, break-away handle allows the head to be placed into the vial with minimal handling and contamination.
- 100% polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced and provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Autoclave safe for use in sterile environments and processes.
- Surface sampling for use in cleaning validation protocols.
- Precision cleaning of hard-to-reach areas or small spaces.
- Head Material = Knitted Alpha Polyester
- Head Width = 6.8 mm (0.268")
- Head Thickness = 2.8 mm (0.11")
- Head Length = 16.8 mm (0.661")
- Handle Material = Polypropylene
- Handle Width = 3.2 mm (0.126")
- Handle Thickness = 3.2 mm (0.126")
- Handle Length = 145.5 mm (5.728")
- Total Swab Length = 162.3 mm (6.39")
- Head Bond = Thermal
- Handle Color = Light Green
- Design Notes = Flexible head paddle; long handle
- Animal Health, Biologic, Food Manufacturing, Microelectronics, Nutraceuticals, Pharmaceuticals